Mar 25, 2011

Conversations with Her

What do you see when you look in the mirror?
 I hope its the same thing I see when I look at you? A woman with a heart of gold, who longs to love with all her soul. A smile that is warm enough to melt away the darkness and cold that engulfs me; a mind that wants to trust but looks for trust among a pack of wolves. 
Its more than just your beauty, its beyond what eyes can see. Its what hearts can feel and spirits can believe. Waiting gently while souls are revealed, who wants to hold your heart while the scars are healed? Love rains in the air until hearts are filled, and the flood washes the fake away and leaves only the real. Im settling for nothing but the best of deals, so next time you're tempted to think less of me, know I am the best, no one can replace me. If you want we can put it to the test, and I'll still be here, closer and longer than the rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment