Jul 27, 2010

Here I Stand----the Past and Present

Y'all know that time when you make that transition from "restless amebo" commenting on other people's blogs to the "greenhorn" putting urself out there for that inevitable falling hand you've been avoiding. Well, for me, this is that moment. This is it! (RIP Michael!) Im finally launching my own full time blog [just when blogger decided to give us this day our own templator]. Aint that awesome?
My blog is going to be an heartfelt soul searching and dissertation of lessons I learn in life from day to day to find out exactly how it has affected me, made me better or worse of a person than I already am. I will appreciate those who love it, and try to give them more to love. For those who decide they hate it, I will appreciate ur criticism, so I can do better. But dont expect me to change for you, or worse still, to love u. I know its the fad to 'love ur haters' but seriously, no time. I find it hard to repay everyone that loves me, why spare room for haters?
There are always people that provide inspiration for u to make any step and looking into blogsville, I can confidently say that all NIGERIAN bloggers have been an awesome inspiration. Yall r doing nice things, and I feel so many of u wella. That being said, there are some that have been those personalities that I had real contact with that made me want to be here for real. Azazel, for sparking my interest from the get go. Thats one smart bruva, he luvs his controversies too, and I always appreciate him for giving me the chance to contribute to his uber cool blog. Nice Anon, Myne Whitman and Leggy for always commenting on my "Pilgrimage" blog, which I used to test exactly how seriously I took this thing. Yall were a great encouragement. Sugabelly, for comments, for answering my questions, for having an awesomely cool blog, and an inspiring personality to boot, and so much more. For all who spread the word and the love, I also appreicate all of yall. El Divine has come to stay, and as I learn, so I will share. Life ana aga aga. Life goes on. And so does our learning.

2 comments:

  1. Proud that u finally opened up your brand new blog, trust me u officially have one serious follower as of now

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks man. i wanna be like u when i grow up lol (on blogsville that is.

    ReplyDelete