Jul 30, 2010

Why na?? I tire for naija oh

Naija is always taking one step forward and two steps back in most sectors of her national life. Imagine IBB strutting about trying to run for president. As in, IBB?!! Wasnt this the man known as the 'evil genuis', 'Dele Giwa killer' and June 12 villian. Anyway, I have nothing to say on him shaa...alll I know is that if a man fools u once, the shame is on him. If he fools u twice, the shame is on u. I wonder who the shame will be on for this election...nigerians, or the corrupt fools.

Thats how Donald Duke came to talk about how they rig elections. I mean, he put it on the papers during a press conference. Like, does he want us to bliv hes had a change of heart?? Hardly.
He did raise a point that lets me realise that these people know--they know what they're doing, they know what they're up to.
Heres his comment:

“We the elite, I am one of them, we send our kids to the best schools around the world, when they come back they are misfits, they cannot fit in and so ultimately we are designing a system that would destroy us in the end”.---Donald Duke.

To see the rest of his comments, follow this link : http://odili.net/news/source/2010/jul/28/502.html

Honestly, its not hard to be ashamed of naija. But then, I look at our young generations, at what we're achieving by ourselves, and I still swag on...flygerian style.
God help us all...

No comments:

Post a Comment