Dec 6, 2010

Why This Boy Disgrace Fela Like This??



I mean did you see that?!! I cant even say nothing. In between fits of laughter, I managed to be annoyed at this as well. And the other judge guy took it really personal. "This is obscenity!" (someone want to bet hes ghey, lol i kid! i kid!)
 And the fat judge was just like "now thats having fun" over and over again. Ask me, he didnt know what else to say. Some things just freeze ur brain in autopse.
This naked boy got the dress down he deserved finally! I mean, he had the nerve, the neeerrrrrrve, to even  remotely link Fela to his psycho-display. Extreme hand-fallage. He should have just said he was doing a traditional costume display and pretend not to speak English like these guys:



. That would at least give him an excuse to get away with whatever he does. I mean see how they said yes to these folks. Tell me he didnt do far better. You see, its all about the packaging. Go take lessons, my friend. Stop insulting the greats like Fela. Its not cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment