Dec 31, 2010

As We Enter 2011

here are the top ten things I still like to keep in mind because year in year out,
they never change.

1.

The best things in life are still free

2.

No one else holds the key to ur destiny. It is only you, and God.

3. 

Full responsiblity for ur actions doesnt just mean, I know i did it, iM SORRY. It is also,
I did it, what can I do to make it better?

4.

Nothing in this world is given. We have to work at everything.

5.

Popularity is not a substitute for respect.

6. 

Success is not an accident. You only get where u wholeheartedly believe you can.

7.

Every failure is a lesson. That maybe you didnt work hard enough, or believe enough, or sacrifice enough. Or that maybe, it was just not meant to be.

8.

That everyone you meet has a role to play in ur life. Looking down on anyone is not an option.

9. 

Success is more than money, or grades, or popularity. That success is peace of mind. The assurance that
no matter what happens
Life is good. 

10.

Nothing can be done without God. He remains the Alpha, and Omega. 

Sometimes, I let go of these things, and lose focus. But always, I am brought back to them. As I am now.  
Happy 2011 everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment