Oct 15, 2010

My In-Dependence Mojo

   Hey folks. Its been a while I was up here..Im sorry about that. Its just that Ive discovered a new love, and her name is..well shes not really a 'her' cos if ur a girl she becomes a 'he' so i guess it depends on who. But my new love is TWITTER!! lol #OldGist yea, but really, i dint realise how much fun twirra culd be..caught up on fb and all. Just as I was the original Apple Master until i got on twitter, and now it seems Im on my way to getting a BlackBerry.  Seriously, my reputation for trendsetting has taken a major hit! But i aint even sweating..cos lifes too good right now. And yea, follow me @eldivyn. Watch for my BBM pin when i get the Bold. Anyone with an unlocked BB torch, gimme a holla tho. At least let my trending mojo appreciate a bit. 
    Anyway,in honor of Niaja's independence Im really thinking about how far Ive come in life. My decision making ability used to be a shamble. Now, I run my show confidently, making major decisions everywhere I go. The whole world sees the outside show, but inside, Im shaking. People listen to my advice, and I have to pray to God that what Im telling them is not some bullshit load. And as we speak, Im working on a lot of things that will lead me to my dreams. Its hardwork, but hey, Im well prepared.
What bothers me tho, is how difficult it is to wean myself of dependence on my dad. I mean, I dont run to him for any single thing, Ive never done that...and Im sure few people over the age of 15 do that anyways. But I tot by now, I'll b a man of my own, only going to him for advice or on really really major ish like school fees or a huge expense. In real terms, I wanted to NOT NEED father's pocket money, or the occasional jara he sends. But as we speak mehn, it was the small kudi he sent that saved me from a major situation of Brokeness. So now, its makin it more difficult to stay INDEPENDENT. lol..but what else can i do but try...
Peace out folks.
till we see again..

No comments:

Post a Comment