Nov 24, 2010

Give Thanks

let the Indians do what they will, I shall be thankful today.
with a fat turkey oiled up and ready,
what else do you want me to say

Have a happy thanksgiving everyone!! We know the origins of the holiday, and its fine. Its beginnings may not exactly be perfect but at least we got a day that is devoted to expressions of gratitude. Savor it, and make use of it. Give thanks.

To everyone,
Im thankful for the love I get, deserved and not, but mostly undeserved.
Am thankful for the times my good intentions dont often turn out to good actions.
Im thankful for memories made, and laughters shared, and for those that held my hand when I felt like lead.

To God,
for life.
for a chance to make something out of my life.
for a mind that works, eyes that see the world in their own unique way.
for all that I am, and all I will be.

What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

  1. aw, u just made my day..!
    Im thankful for that, for everything, and yea, for you too :)

    ReplyDelete