Nov 18, 2010

The Inspiration To Write-The Alchemist

Writing is a beauty, and in its depth the pen becomes not just a tool to transmit thoughts and feelings but a channel through which new worlds are birthed. I used to write a lot before, but recently I found myself writing less and less. I had been caught in a web. School, extracurriculars, and blogging had taken me out of my writing. Yea, I blamed blogging too. Because my blogging did not require the full extent of my creativity. I wasnt blogging, I was keeping an online journal at a time when my life was pretty much monotonous. And so inside me, the stories suffered for lack of a telling tongue. 
Recently, all that has changed. Its amazing, becuase these days, inspiration has been flowing like seven seas in my mind and Ive been putting pen on paper so often that my head is beginning to swim in distant lands, and to commune with ideas like Im talking to people. 
I have one book to thank, partly, for this renaissance. The Alchemist, by Brazilian writer Paulo Coelho. The allegorical tales of a shepherd boy that lived for his dreams, for signs, and the language of the Soul were the sparks that lit my fire again. In his words "...no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dreams." It was what I needed to hear. Hell, its what I still hearing even as I write. 
Right now, I have once more begun to flourish with stories and poems that reach the heart. Im writing new stuff, not revamping the old like Ive been doing for a while. 
In every generation, there comes a book that changes the lives of its readers. The Alchemist is such a book. Believe me, it is. Go out and read it. You'll be glad you did. And I will be too. And after you have read it, go into the world and chase that dream. Listen to your heart's language, the language of the soul. Same language that God speaks, cos I believe soul consciousness is God consciousness. And if you know the mind of God, there is nothing you cannot achieve. 
Leave fear, leave worries, just go ye into the world and achieve your dream. Mine is to write. And Im inspred. #Leigo

No comments:

Post a Comment