Sep 8, 2010

Changes..Moving on

And when I think about my life, I realise that I have come a long way. As a person. It shows in my interactions, and though processes. Gradually Im putting away childish things...Im stepping into the life I used to dream of.
Buh i v yet a long way to walk.

On sunday, I will preach to an audience for the first time. What will I say? I have not been the most exemplary christian. Buh my pastor says no one has been, and the word is God's not mine.
I dont even know what to say to people. Not that I dont hv things to say, buh they may not understand. God, talk through me.

My homeboy is in a mess, and really needs some money to put himself in order. Its not a large sum, a thousand dollars, buh when u dont have it, everything becomes a large sum. He should talk to his family..I wish I could help.

Im still confused about how best to make the changes to my major. Double major? A total switch? Minor? what am I to do. A brother knoweth not. And now i have need to learn c++ programming language. Like where do i begin? If someone can tutor me, I will pay. tho I dont v much but i dont v too many choices.

Im about to make a major move in a dangerous area. It will be rewarding...if I pull it off. I hope I do, so help me God. A 'friend' of mine says "a nigerian guy who uses God in every sentence should never be trusted". Is it true? Most Nigerians use God in their sentence, muslim n xtian. I do it too, cos Im committed to my God. All we all not to be trusted? Is there a reason he said that? Is the reason valid? Is he just generalising, based on one person's actions? I wish I knew, but I dont want to argue. I'll just let it be and try to make myself who I should be. The only opinions that matter are mine and God's (there I go again).

What to do for my birthday? Its less than a month away, I tot to do it in NY, and so have a chance to also go for independence celebrations. Is it worthwile? Or do i do it here? Buh their clubs are kinda nasty. SMH...what to do? what to do? mschew...im outta here mehn.
Peace out

El Divine

No comments:

Post a Comment