Sep 18, 2010

Last week..and my coming 21st

Why does knowledge walk hand in hand
with melancholy? 
For the past few weeks, Ive made some life changing discoveries. And with them, Ive had some ivy league headaches..

But now, im moving into a realm of activity that is more than everything Ive ever known. Someone say a prayer for me..hope things turn out well..

Im thinking of what to do for my birthday..its in less than 2 weeks. I dont v that much money. God forbid that my 21st birthday will flop! Chukwu ekwena. What I have in mind to do is to fly back to NYC, pop drinks, have a party and stuff..then come back to school after the weekend. Now, that is what I WANT to do. Theres no telling what money will force me to do. And you only turn 21 ONCE!! Someone say another prayer real quick lol.

Howz life treating you all?? If ur on twitter, add me @eldivyn. I keep it coming! thanks... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment