Sep 23, 2010

God Speaks--to me

In different ways.


This morning, I started my day with an hour of worship. I experienced an usual manifestation of Gods awesomeness in my spirit, to the point that I broke into tears and wept from d heart. That doesnt happen often. But I thank God for his grace. I feel charged with His presence. 


I didnt have time to study the Bible cos I had to prepare for a test. But God speaks to you anyhow, regardless. And today it seems the message is for me to focus more on my relationships and associations, and appreciate them more. And the message dint even come from a typical religious text. It came from facebook, and blogsville. The first I read was how our associations and relationships are more important to our health than exercise, diet and medication combined. Another message explained the value of corporate faith and how important it is for us to take advatange of our Christian family. On another blog the opening words were "there is magic in company,  perhaps the best known means of socialization known to man." Again, it spoke to me. 


All in all, Im paying more attention to my associations. And I know it will pay off. Starting with my relationship with God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment