Sep 19, 2010

So fucking Bad!!!

I wanna go to Nigeria...

so ...

fucking ..

bad!

But a lot of things are keeping me here, and aside that my dad doesnt think its a good idea bcos we live in ABA!! and these days the town is about as safe as a lion's den.

But I still wanna go, maybe stick to Lagos and Abuja and just get to Aba one time or whatever..I dont even wanna think that much about it..I JUST WANT TO GO!!

I want to just go without my dad's permission, but somehow I tend to think that jinxes me. Like I'll get into trouble and stuff, and then my dad will say "i told you so" while i cringe in humiliation. Imagine if dey come kidnap moi...lmao!

I'll prolly wait till next summer (2011) and use visa renewal as my valid excuse.
That said....I wanna go SO FUCKIN BAD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment