Sep 9, 2010

Top Ten Places to Visit Before I Die

Ive been mentioning tid bits of the fabulously fantastic places I want my eyes to gaze upon and my feet to stand upon before I go the way of all life, and pass on. Buh now, I wanna share the top 10.


1. Paris

I dont care much for the Eiffel tower. Its the wine, the fashion and the wonderful women that Im more concerned about.

2. Hong Kong

If you love shopping, and you dont have HK on ur list, ur on an incredibly long thing. These people's malls, from what I hear are awesome, have good prices, the city is bustling with life, and they dont close for any holidays except Chinese New Year. Def shopping HQs.

3. Rome

I like the land of the classical age. The jewel of Europe. I feel like I can go down there and see all the sights that make Christianity, Julius Ceaser and Latin such bastions of classical culture.

4. Edinburgh

Its a very beautiful city. Enough said.

5. Egypt

Land of the Pharoahs. I want to go there for a honeymoon tour.

6. Mecca

I seek understanding of Islam and hope that one day, I will go to their holy land. It will be a long time before I do that tho.

7. Jerusalem

Who doesnt want to go see the land of Christ's birth? Well, I do.

8. Spain

I think its the most romantic place in the world.

9. China

I think I have a lot to learn from that country. They have an awesome culture and language. Besides, if their meteoric rise is any indication, China will soon be destination of choice. Why not be a regular by then?

10. Argentina

the only south american country in my top ten

there are lots more. But these are my top ten.

Peace out. El Divine.



No comments:

Post a Comment