Aug 2, 2010

Musing of ur Loyal "High"-ness


This is how Im wandering

thru life's dark forests round and round, Im stumbling

Questions, doubts and fears together jumbled

creating an enigmatic riddle

Its puzzling

I try my hand, and fail, at unraveling

the questions in my life are beyond my comprehension!

Someone give me answers!!

Save my soul from depression!!

God, if you're there, wont you save me from this apprehension?!

This darkness, this oppression

These doubts, these failures that push me to my destruction

I need peace!

Do I have to die before I rest in peace?!

Do I have to watch as you tear me piece by piece?

Does the song in my heart have to die beat by beat?!

Im at my victory moment, why do I taste defeat?

I see it now, I realise what this life was meant to be

Its a game of solitaire

A lonely walk in the darkness, a journey so solitary

I light up my darkness and inhale my peace

It closes my eyelids. It sets me on wings.

I rise from the darkness, I soar, I fly

I sing songs of brightness, of homes, in the sky

Of angels, with trumpets, at one with the light

Then I open my eyes and I laugh at the lie

Im still sitting here, no escape from the night.

Just pitch blackness, illuminated by the glowing tip of my high

I laugh again. Then I cry.

Im still wandering. Wondering.

How long before I die.



--i DONT REALLY SMOKE SO THIS IS ALL MAKE BELEIVE-----

No comments:

Post a Comment