Aug 27, 2010

Today Was...


...one of those days. You know them, those days that nothing ever gets done. A warm blanket of lethargy just DESCENDS on u from d moment u wake up and u begin to reap the 'blessings' of laziness
I had only two classes today and I went to...none. What was I doing..? Nada. Just chilling. Not sleeping, not reading..just laying about. I didnt eat breakfast until 2pm when my cuzin brought food to my room around 3pm. I just couldnt find it in me to walk to the cafeteria..let alone chinatown or micky D.
After that I never ate again. I didnt even shower until past 5.
7:30 came around..which was time for soccer, and suddenly energy descended like a hurricane. We played till late, and then after I came back..it was back to the day's story. Home boy no fit waka to go eat. Ive resigned to going to bed on an empty stomach. Ive tried to talk myself out of this mode but somehow, my muscles are feeling extra slushy today. So I'll give them what they want and just sleep. Before I do that tho..I need to go take a shower (I did after soccer oh!) cos ive been to this lil boring party down the hall. But I have a feeling thats not gonna happen. Im going to talk myself into 'managing' the post soccer shower.
Pls, someone pinch me! or at least carry my laptop away (its a major contributtor). and now I lay me down to sleep..I pray the Lord that days like this be few and faaaar between. Amen. Peace on y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment